We're hosting a donation event and volunteer morning on Saturday 28th April. Our team of volunteers will be on hand to accept good quality donations of baby essentials for families in need between 10.00-12.00. Read on for a list of what we need and for directions to our warehouse (on Stoke View Road, BS16 3AE).
We particularly need cots, pushchairs, stairgates, high chairs and baby monitors. Please check that your items are on our list of items we can accept and that they meet our safety guidelines. If they do, or if you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com. Thank you.
● Baby baths
● Blankets and swaddles
● Bottles (Avent & Tommee Tippee only)
● Bouncy chairs
● Changing bags
● Changing mats
● Cots and cot beds, including cribs
● Feeding pillows
● High chairs
● Play mats/ gyms
● Prams/pushchairs/strollers (single and double)
● Sheets and mattress protectors
● Slings with ergonomic support
● Stair gates (pressure and wall-mounted)
● Toiletries for the baby: Disposable nappies (part-packs are fine), bath wash, nappy cream, baby oil, baby lotion, cotton wool, baby wipes, grooming items (hairbrush, comb, nail scissors/clippers) , shampoo
● Toiletries for the mum: Breast and maternity pads (part -packs are fine) shower gel, shampoo, lip balm, hand cream, nipple cream
● Baby Towels
● Toys, games and puzzles.
● Washing powder (non-bio)
● Weaning items- Including plastic bowls, plates and cups, plastic cutlery, sippy cups, storage pots, wipeable bibs
PLEASE NOTE that we cannot accept any clothes or Moses baskets at this event.
Thank you so much, we couldn't help so many families without your support. Look forward to seeing you all there!
DIRECTIONS - Stoke View Road is just off Fishponds Road, opposite the Suzuki garage. Baby Bank HQ is unit 5 (last unit on the left, look for the big "BAC Fire and Security" sign. Our postcode is BS16 3AE.