We’d love as many of you as possible to become fundraisers for us – be it through holding a coffee morning or cake sale for your friends, running or swimming – you can help us raise both funds and publicity.
We know you’re all full of creative ideas but we have put a few suggestions below.
Alternatively, you could take a look at Localgiving’s A-Z of fundraising ideas.
- Coffee morning
- Afternoon tea party
- Night in/Dine at mine
- Sponsored walk/run/swim/cycle
- Fancy dress day
- Cake sale
- Joint marathon run (split between all pupils – so around 100m each!)
- Adopt a teddy
- Guess number of sweets in a jar
- Sponsored run/ sporting event
- Supermarket bag pack
- Put Baby Bank Network forward as your charity of the year
- Cake sale/Bake off
- Dress down/fancy dress day
- Sweepstake for sporting event/tv series etc.
- Quiz night
- Swap pints for pounds
- Early bird breakfast
- Who’s that baby competition
If you would like to set up a fundraising page, you can do so with Localgiving or Just Giving and link it to Baby Bank Network – its quick, simple and any amount that you raise would really help us to help families in need.
If you would like to fundraise for us and need any help or advice, please contact us at email@example.com
Are you a business?
If you run a business, there are lots of ways that you can help us.
- Donate goods in kind: sample stock, excess inventory, shop soiled or end of range stock
- Offer commercial sponsorship
- Print off flyers, thank you cards, labels, stickers
- Advertise on your website/notice board
- Donate stationary/envelopes/stamps
- Act as a collection point, we have money boxes that we can supply
- Donations bin
- Specialist expertise and advice: transport, Valet prams etc
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be glad to thank you on our page for any help that we receive.