Interested in fundraising for us? Great news! We need to cover our running, storage and distribution costs, as well as buy brand new items we cannot give second hand, such as mattresses and toiletries. We rely on fundraising to help us to pay for these essential items so here are 10 ways that you could help:
1. Hold a coffee morning and combine a good catch up with friends with a collection for Baby Bank Network.
2. Ask a local shop if they would be happy to take a Baby Bank Network collection box and let us know who they are.
3. Get your workplace, school or nursery to hold a fundraising event for us. A dress down or fancy dress event could work well, but feel free to make up your own!
4. Join our team of volunteers to help with fundraising at events.
5. Hold a clothes swap event with friends and charge an entry fee or have a collection pot.
6. Suggest us to your employer and elect us as charity of the year for your company’s fundraising events.
7. Donate the proceeds of a tombola/raffle to Baby Bank Network.
8. Raise sponsorship money through a sporting or other event such as a sponsored walk, run or cycle.
9. Have an office “kindness pot”, where staff put in a nominal amount per week/month, donating a final sum at the end of a defined period of time.
10. Get together with a group of colleagues to donate time – we’re always looking for volunteers and volunteer time is often matched by an employer with a financial contribution, so it’s a win-win!
If you have any other ideas about how you could raise money for us, get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.