As part of this, at Baby Bank Network Bristol we are busy setting-up our first retail shop which will sell pre-loved maternity wear and pre-loved children’s clothes, shoes, fancy dress, toys and books for ages 0-5 years.
Re-use and re-distribution of pre-loved items for babies and children up to 5 years is the essence of our core work, and each year we re-distribute thousands of donated items to families in Bristol who are experiencing poverty or crisis.
The shop is a new operating model for our growing charity, and an exciting opportunity to develop our existing sustainability work with other like-minded groups, building a very special hub in the heart of Bristol.
Profits from the Baby Bank Network Bristol shop will go towards enabling us to continue our core work supporting families in Bristol.
Fashion department retail area opening times from Saturday 13 May:
- Wednesday to Saturday 11am – 6pm
- Sunday 11am – 5pm
How you can get involved
We need your help to make our new shop a success, please support by:
- Donating good quality pre-loved maternity wear and children’s clothes, shoes, fancy dress, toys and books for ages 0-5 years. Please bring these to Sparks during our opening hours and check our social media or website to see what we need.
- Volunteering to help sort donations or help in our shop. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting our shop in Sparks Bristol from 13 May onwards.
- Spreading the word about our shop and Sparks Bristol with your networks.
To find out more about Sparks Bristol visit: